Is your vintage tone machine drifting out of tune in the middle of the set? The Hipshot® Vintage Tuner Upgrade Kit is a risk-free step toward giving you consistent results from your beloved guitar. The Grip-Lock™ system securely clamps the string ends so that your pitch remains right where you set it. The 11/32” [8.5mm] tuning post shank and the UMP™ (Universal Mount Plate) allow the upgrade kit to install on your vintage guitar with no alterations to the headstock. At the drop of a hat, your old tuning machines can be reinstalled with no evidence that you ever upgraded.
- Vintage style tuners retrofit guitars with 11/32" [8.5mm] headstock holes
- Included UMP™ (Universal Mount Plate) for 6 Inline headstocks fits guitars with 6 tuners on a side with no drilling or special tools
- Grip-Lock™ pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string, no wraps needed
- 15:1 tuning ratio for quick adjustment
- Schaller® M6 Mini footprint
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Enclosed tuners come with Hex buttons by default with lots of button options available
- Protected by USA and and foreign patents
- Made in Korea
Schaller® is a trademark of Schaller Electronic GmbH. Hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Schaller Electronic GmbH.